In this video, I want to go over the pricing structure when it comes to the question: “What do you charge per square foot to seal my pavers?”
It’s a question we get quite often. It’s a fair question, but unfortunately, it’s just not a question that I can answer over the phone, and it’s not a question that I can answer without actually seeing the pavers themselves. It’s one of the main reasons why we ask that we do in-person quotes when we get asked for a paver sealing estimate. We want to be there with you, the homeowner, and answer any questions along the way because there are so many factors when it comes to sealing pavers.
Which factors influence the costs of sealing pavers?
Without listing every single thing, I thought I would at least share a video on some of the main things that we’re looking for, starting off with what we call efflorescence.
- Efflorescence is just this white powdery issue that might be on top of the pavers. There are a couple of things it might be, but if it’s efflorescence it’s going to take an extra couple of steps to get that cleaned up. One of those steps includes acid washing. After we acid-wash we got to neutralize that acid, something that we would have never known without seeing the pavers.
- Some of the other things we’re looking for are draining issues. There are a lot of low-lying areas.
- Is there only one door versus two? Because if there’s one door, as you can imagine, it’s going to take twice as long to clean, rinse and get all the debris out one door versus two.
- If it’s an enclosed area, it’s naturally going to take longer versus an open area, because there’s going to be sand that gets all over the screens and the frames, and just cleaning it, in general, going around the frames takes longer.
- Does it have a lot of oil or grease or rust stains?
- How is the condition of the pavers themselves? Is there a lot of color left? Is there a lot of aggregate showing?
- How wide are the joints? Because wide joints are going to take a lot longer to clean, rinse, and sand versus thin joints.
Schedule your free in-person estimate in and around the Tampa area with Premier Pro Wah & Seal
These are just a few of the things that we’re looking at. It’s why, again, I can’t give you that answer right over the phone without actually seeing the pavers themselves.
I hope this helps. If you have any questions or concerns or if you’d like to have a free quote done at your property, feel free to check out our website, contact us or call or text our business line at 813-335-2869.
And we have a lot of our work on our Facebook page.